The reason why the vacuum packaging machine has a lot of excellent performance and good packaging effect is also closely related to the choice of its own material. I believe this is not difficult to understand. However, there are many types of production materials that can be used in the production of packaging machines. In order to facilitate us to choose a packaging machine that suits us more efficiently, let's take a look at the method of distinguishing carbon steel or stainless steel materials.
1. Magnet attraction. Most of the 304 stainless steel used in vacuum packaging machines is austenitic, generally speaking, it is non-magnetic or weak magnetic. Therefore, you can use a magnet to check whether the material of the kitchen utensil is 304 stainless steel. The strong magnetic force is carbon steel.
2. Look at the label. If there is a steel stamp on the surface of stainless steel products, of course, it can be directly identified. For example, 13-0, 18-8, etc., the number before the horizontal line indicates the chromium content (%) in the product; the number after the horizontal line indicates the nickel content (%) in the product. Like 13-0 means that it contains only chromium and no nickel, which is stainless iron; while 18-9 means that the product contains both chromium and nickel, which is stainless steel. The packaging machine uses 18Cr-9Ni stainless steel.
3. See with your eyes. The brighter is the material above 304, and the darker is the carbon steel.
4. Grind the plate with an angle grinder, the material with more sparks is below 304, and the one with less sparks is carbon steel.
5. Use special identification reagents. Pilot a drop of reagent control color card, you can know. 304 stainless steel, the droplet slowly turns to light gray after more than 50 seconds. It is carbon steel that changes color quickly.
6. Bend by hand. Find a corner and bend it by hand. If it is easy to deform, it is more than 304. The hard one is carbon steel.
The above is the introduction of the method of distinguishing the carbon steel or stainless steel material of the vacuum packaging machine. The two types of materials are different steel materials. Carbon steel is an iron-carbon alloy with a carbon content of 0.0218% to 2.11%, while stainless steel is an ordinary steel and nickel element. The production elements are different, and the use effect is definitely different. , So we need to make a careful distinction.
Origin DZ-500 B dual chamber vacuum machine wet and dry food vacuum packaging machine commercial vacuum sealing machine